Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jacob Wilson <st...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/15 02:00:36 UTC

Basic tag library question

Hi...

Is there any tld that is available to handle my <input type=image> apart from the struts html tld???

I need to make the image disabled or enabled based on the security level that I will be getting from DB...

I know we can do this thru the struts html tag lib werein we can set the default attribute to either true or false!! Was wondering whether there are any other taglibs... I checked the input tag lib from jakarta, they do not have it for image!!!

Let me know and also please correct me if I had mentioned anything wrong above...

Thanks.
-Jacob.