Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jen <xh...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/30 00:31:34 UTC

newbie question: form initialization and process

Hi,
I am new to Struts and after browsered the nightly
build example app, found it did different way with
what I have.
In example app the forms's initial display action is
different from the form's submit action. what if after
the form submission, it needs to forward to a jsp
which is form too, where can I do the initial work for
the second jsp? For mine, every page will need some
sort of initialization, and then the page is submitted
to itself and do the process.
Second, my form all have confirm page, that is after
the form submitted, goesto a page show all the
inofrmation user just entered, and it have edit and
submit button, does this page needs a form too? what
action should the eidt button go?
Thanks