Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Richard Grin <Ri...@univ-cotedazur.fr> on 2019/07/19 09:30:58 UTC

Versions of Java

Hi,

NetBeans 11.1 beta 4.

Web project with Payara 5.192.

I have put Java 11 for all the properties of the project, with a right clic on the project and the choice "Properties" (Sources and Build > Compile).

Why "JDK 10 (Default)" under the entry "Java Dependencies" in the Projects tab?

And in pom.xml there is

<maven.compiler.source>1.8</maven.compiler.source>
<maven.compiler.target>1.8</maven.compiler.target>

No links between the content of pom.xml and the properties of the project?

I am not used to Maven...

Thanks for your help.

Richard

Re: Versions of Java

Posted by Richard Grin <Ri...@univ-cotedazur.fr>.
Thanks Neil.

I wanted to test the beta 4 version before the issue of the final
version but it seems I should have to study Maven deeper.

Just for information, everything, including Payara, seems to work well
with JDK 11 (it was not the case before).

Richard

--
Cordialement,

Richard Grin