Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org> on 2021/06/03 13:27:52 UTC

Update images in old blog posts

Hi,

I was asked about an HBase blog post [1] at $dayjob if we could update it
because the images are not available anymore.
Do we have the possibility of updating old posts? I've never created a blog
post in blogs.apache.org so probably I don't have the right permissions.

Luckily, the images can be found in WaybackMachine [2].

Can someone help me with some guidance on it or help me updating this post?

Thanks,
Peter

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/apache_hbase_internals_locking_and
[2]
https://web.archive.org/web/20161022173657/https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/apache_hbase_internals_locking_and

Re: Update images in old blog posts

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 9:50 AM Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks Stack! I've managed to update the post.
> I have to admit the blog tool is not that user friendly...

It is a bit rough (my favorite was silently not taking the update if post
was 'too long...')

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.