Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by xmw45688 <xw...@procurant.com> on 2021/03/24 21:15:50 UTC

no ignite spring data 2.2 on repo for ignite 2.10.0 release?

Hi All,

I don't see ignite spring data 2.2 maven repo for the recent ignite 2.10.0
release.  But I see ignite spring 2.10.0 maven repo. Did I miss anything?

Thanks,
Xinmin

Re: no ignite spring data 2.2 on repo for ignite 2.10.0 release?

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Hello,

It seems the module moved to Ignite extensions [1] [2] and will be
released shortly.

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.10.0/release_notes.html
[2] http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Migration-of-spring-data-modules-to-ignite-extensions-td49566.html