Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2012/08/24 02:06:19 UTC

S3 source

Hi!

I have, what I would imagine, is a pretty common use case -- a bunch of S3
buckets with access logging enabled. S3 is nice in a sense that the logging
for the bucket all goes back to a bucket of your choice, but of course, I really
want this data in HDFS so I can analyze it.

Is there a flume source that can help me here? I couldn't find one.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: S3 source

Posted by Mubarak Seyed <se...@apple.com>.