Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Rudd <jr...@ucsc.edu> on 2007/06/05 00:50:00 UTC

ClamAV plugin (was: Re: what scores do you get on this)

> Content analysis details:   (16.5 points, 5.0 required)
>
>  pts rule name              description
> ---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
>  0.6 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB      RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server
>                             [206.51.237.119 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
>  0.0 ROUND_THE_WORLD        Received: says mail sent around the world (DNS)
>  0.0 DKIM_POLICY_SIGNSOME   Domain Keys Identified Mail: policy says domain
>                             signs some mails
>  0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
>  1.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
>                             [score: 0.5405]
>  1.4 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE      RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars
>  0.5 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
>  1.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E4_51_100 Razor2 gives engine 4 confidence level
>                             above 50%
>                             [cf:  73]
>  0.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
>                             [cf:  73]
>   10 CLAMAV                 Clam AntiVirus detected a virus
>  1.0 SAGREY                 Adds 1.0 to spam from first-time senders

How come the ClamAV plugin doesn't report the virus found, in the same
way that the bayes rule specifies the specific bayes score, and the
SORBS rule specifies what IP address was listed where.  It seems like
this would be an appropriate feature to add.

Re: ClamAV plugin (was: Re: what scores do you get on this)

Posted by Chris <cp...@embarqmail.com>.
On Monday 04 June 2007 5:50 pm, John Rudd wrote:

> >                             [cf:  73]
> >   10 CLAMAV                 Clam AntiVirus detected a virus
> >  1.0 SAGREY                 Adds 1.0 to spam from first-time senders
>
> How come the ClamAV plugin doesn't report the virus found, in the same
> way that the bayes rule specifies the specific bayes score, and the
> SORBS rule specifies what IP address was listed where.  It seems like
> this would be an appropriate feature to add.

It would make sense wouldn't it. At the moment you have to look at this tag:

And maybe it is available through the plugin I, I don't know.

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C