Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by zze-MORY Nicolas FTRD/DMI/REN <n....@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2003/04/07 08:53:23 UTC

request-param

hi everybody !

How can i use this key word : {request-param:generate}, to catch the parameter generate which is in the URL ?

Thanks. (if you have, give me an example...)

Re: request-param

Posted by Tony Collen <tc...@neuagency.com>.
On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, zze-MORY Nicolas FTRD/DMI/REN wrote:

> hi everybody !
>
> How can i use this key word : {request-param:generate}, to catch the parameter generate which is in the URL ?
>
> Thanks. (if you have, give me an example...)

Just like this:

<map:match pattern="anything.ext">
   <map:generate src="documents/another.file"/>
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/any2html.xsl">
       <map:parameter name="generate" value="{request-param:generate}"/>
   </map:transform>
   <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

basically, pretty much anywhere in the pipeline is valid..

tony

--
Tony Collen
ICQ: 12410567