Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Fabio Di Fabio <di...@tiscalinet.it> on 2001/02/27 11:49:49 UTC

is Apache-SOAP Applet friendly?

Hi,

I need an applet that can make SOAP call to a standard Tomcat-Jakarta
server, I've make a simple applet for test this capabilities, but soon I've
found that SOAP make a privileged call to read the user name properties and
so the applet hangs due to the security applet restriction. There is a way
to avoid this, without change the code? Are anyone using SOAP-Apache with
applet, maybe with a stripped-down version of the library? Or is there
another implementation that can solve these two issue?

ciao ,
	Fabio.