Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shunli Yang <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/30 23:15:36 UTC

Validator plugin

Hi,

I'm trying to experience the validator plugin provided by struts package. Everything looks normal, but my action bypasses the validation process and executes successfully. I searched the archive, found that there might be some logging while plugin initialized. I didn't see anything in the log file?  Did I miss  anything. I put validation.xml and validator-rule.xml under /WEB-INF dir, made struts-config.xml changed. Can anybody share some insight?

Shunli

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now