Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Tom Drake <rt...@pobox.com> on 2001/12/19 23:46:30 UTC

route id

Costin:

Should this routing id be an attribute of the one of the Container
objects (e.g. Server, Service), instead of the Manager?

Tom

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Tom Drake wrote:

> Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:46:30 -0800
> From: Tom Drake <rt...@pobox.com>
> To: Tomcat Developers List <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: route id
>
> Costin:
>
> Should this routing id be an attribute of the one of the Container
> objects (e.g. Server, Service), instead of the Manager?

Adding it to Engine would seem to be the easiest.  It would then be
visible from both the request processing pipeline and from the Manager.

If that's ok with everyone, I will add it to both branches.

> Tom

Craig McClanahan