Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/10 07:02:58 UTC

I would like to put together an MCF 2.7 release candidate by the end of the week

Hi folks,

I would like to put together a ManifoldCF 2.7 release candidate by the
beginning of next week.  However, there are a number of open tickets.  Some
of them appear to be near complete, such as the Nuxeo connector; others
seem to be forgotten for the moment.  But we need to finish things up.

Could everyone have a look at their tickets and decide what to do with
them?  Thanks!!

Karl

Re: I would like to put together an MCF 2.7 release candidate by the end of the week

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Looks like NuxeoClient is missing but required in the ant build.

Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I agree.
I put some effort into trying to get ManifoldCF to work with log4j 2.x, and
was partly successful, but logs still are going to stdout so obviously I'm
not done yet.  It's too destabilizing; this will have to wait until 2.8.

Karl

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.