Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2009/02/18 18:55:56 UTC

Re: License Compatibility: Google vs. Apache

ASF Legal

Requesting a quick clarification from the legal list. It is thought that
the Google license being
a basic BSD is a class one license for Apache.

Can we confirm that we can use the license below (from Google) in an
Apache project.

thanks
Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: License Compatibility: Google vs. Apache

Posted by Marc Poussin <ma...@gmail.com>.
After a quick reading, it seems that this licence is a BSD licence, so class
A and compatible with the ASF policy

Best,
Marc

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.