Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Sarath Ambadas <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/17 09:10:26 UTC

[NET] FTP - changing SocketFactory object at runtime after some file transfers

Hi
I use commons net 141 jars and connect to the FTP Server through proxy. I am
using java.net.Proxy class and set my own SocketFactory in FTPClient. It
works fine. But i want to know one thing. Once the connection is established
and do some file transfers, can I change the SocketFactory object so that I
can use a different proxy. When I tried that, it fails after I change the
SocketFactory object and error code is 425. Can anybody comment on this
please and say if its possible or should I create a new FTPClient object?

Thanks in Advance
Sarath K Ambadas