Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jochen Kempf <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/30 18:33:07 UTC

"invalid UTF-8 JSON" with CouchDB 0.11.0

Hi,

I cannot access views with CouchDB 0.11.0 nor create an admin - I always get
this error message: "invalid UTF-8 JSON". I checked system requirements for
the new CouchDB version and my system is up to date. With CouchDB 0.10.1
everythings just worked fine.

Anyone having solved that issue?

Re: "invalid UTF-8 JSON" with CouchDB 0.11.0

Posted by Jochen Kempf <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Randall!

I already found the solution you also indicate.

Bye,
Jochen.