Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by jamesnot007 <wa...@neusoft.com> on 2007/09/13 17:33:27 UTC

ProtocolCodecFilter makes IoHandler be not called

I tried running mina's example reverser and used jmeter to send some string
to it. However, I did not get any response. After debuging mina, I found the
reason is because the code line :
        cfg.getFilterChain().addLast(
                "codec",
                new ProtocolCodecFilter(new TextLineCodecFactory(Charset
                        .forName("UTF-8"))));

If I commented it out, ReverseProtocolHandler.messageReceived will be
called. I tried example echoserver too and got the same result.

I used jdk1.5.0_12 and mina 1.1.2 on WinXP. Can any body help me?

Re: ProtocolCodecFilter makes IoHandler be not called

Posted by jamesnot007 <wa...@neusoft.com>.

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.