Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> on 2020/08/27 15:12:17 UTC

[Docker Image] Update the docker dev image

Hi All:

I've just update the docker dev image[build-env-1.2], which can be found here[1].
This image can be used to compile Doris 0.12 and 0.13(WIP).

This update is mainly to increase the UnixODBC third-party library dependency,
and add the --with-included-ltdl option to ensure that the Doris BE process does not need to
dynamically link the libltdl.so library when it is running.

At the same time, the nodejs tool is added, which can be used to compile Doris UI components later.

[1] https://hub.docker.com/r/apachedoris/doris-dev/tags

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

Re:Re: [Docker Image] Update the docker dev image

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Not included by default

--

此致!Best Regards