Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arnaud Heritier <ah...@sopragroup.com> on 2002/03/04 13:40:33 UTC

RE: mod_jk 3.3 on AIX 4.3

I don't know but my CFG_LDFLAGS_SHLIB is defined as this :

my $CFG_LDFLAGS_SHLIB = q( -G -bexpall -H512 -T512 -bhalt:4 -bM:SRE
-bnoentry -bI:/aladin/stock/GUI/APACHE-1.3.22/libexec/httpd.exp -lc -ldl);

I found this configuration in an old old mail posted in the mailing list
from a someone who had problems to compile mod_jserv on AIX.

#arno