Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pmmerritt1 <pm...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/22 02:35:36 UTC

JMX Queue MBean Type Sporadically Not Available

With ActiveMQ 5.3.2 and 5.4-SNAPSHOT we are having an issue in which the
Queue MBean type is sporadically not available under JMX. All other types
are available (ie Broker, Topic, Connection etc.) We have not been unable to
tie it to anything specific other than it seems to happen more frequently
when the system is idle. If I use the JMX createQueue operation to create a
queue the Queue MBean type will appear and that queue will show up under the
Queue MBean type, however none of the other 30+ queues not show up although
they are still present. The broker is being initialized via spring and used
with Camel. I have also tried defining the queues under the destinations
section of the broker and that does not seem to help either. When the queue
type does disappear it does not show up again after restart but does
eventually come back.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on or how to troubleshoot
further?

Thanks,
Phillip Merritt