Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ash <as...@live.in> on 2009/05/26 07:27:36 UTC

Counter (Config Element) is missing Jmeter - 2.3.2

Hi Team,

I was reading the Jmeter Manual and get to know about a useful controller counter (link below).
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Counter

However I am not able to find this controller in Jmeter.
I am using Jmeter 2.3.2 and according to manual it suppose to be in 'Config Element'.

Regards,
Ashvini

Re: Counter (Config Element) is missing Jmeter - 2.3.2

Posted by drubix <an...@gmail.com>.
It was moved between Jmeter 2.3.2 and 2.3.3 which came out only a few days
ago.  The online manual is for Jmeter 2.3.3 but the counter can still be
found in Preprocessors.