Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sherman <ju...@mattinglyproperties.com> on 2011/03/07 00:56:45 UTC

separate internal organizations

I just installed ofbiz and am starting to learn it.  I understand that I can
create invoices, payments and other accounting transactions for different
internal organizations but when I click on the drop-down box for
organization party id when creating a new invoice, only the one labled "your
company name here" in the demo file shows up.  How can I create new invoices
for a different internal organization party id?

Also, can I create a login that will allow a user to have access to the
accounting records for only 1 internal organization?  I'm not looking for
multi-tenant because the internal organizations still need to roll up to the
parent organization.

Thanks for your help!

Sherman