Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Sara di Gregorio <sa...@cyborg.it> on 2011/10/21 17:06:34 UTC

doubt related to the UDDISubscription Portlet

Hi,

I'm using the juddi-portal-bundle-3.1.0 with DB Derby.
I have a doubt related to the UDDISubscription Portlet: is it correct
the view in attachment? In the following link
http://juddi.apache.org/docs/3.x/userguide/html_single/index.html#sect-synchronous_notifications
I see a different kind of content. The strange thing is that clicking on
the "new", "save", ... buttons nothing happens! Is it correct?

I have created (only like a test) a business entity,  a business
service, a binding template and a tModel. I have, too, the "An Apache
jUDDI Node" example loaded. I think that this side is ok.

Thank you very much,
Sara

Re: doubt related to the UDDISubscription Portlet

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
When clicking 'new' you should get a new panel.. Just as shown in the
docs. I downloaded 3.1.0 and am seeing
the same issue. Something must have been broken :(. Please open a jira
and we will get it fixed.