Posted to user@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2004/11/15 21:19:37 UTC

[ANN] resources wiki page [WAS Re: [digester] Books/examples?]

we've decided that the wiki seems like the best place:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/JakartaCommonsResources

- robert

Re: [ANN] resources wiki page [WAS Re: [digester] Books/examples?]

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> we've decided that the wiki seems like the best place:
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/JakartaCommonsResources

added! thanks for the link, Robert

cheers
--