Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by fe...@cs.nyu.edu on 2001/11/20 05:24:26 UTC

can xalan works concurrently? (about the example)

Hi, everyone:
  I am new to xalan and just begin to read the samples.
  I read the ThreadSafe.cpp and find that each thread has a different output
file! I cannot see any point to do this. ( I guess all the output files are
identical.) If I am wrong, please point out where I go wrong.
  I wonder if there is a sample to show how XALAN  handles a single input
file to a single output file by using multiple threads (in this way, we can
really gain sth. from using multiple threads).
  Any idea or comment on parallel xalan is welcome.

Feng Ning