Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2010/05/14 18:18:25 UTC

Re: Planning for a release of the Cocoon Maven Plugin

Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> The upgrade of Spring 3 required some minor changes of the Cocoon Maven
> plugin. See http://cocoon.markmail.org/message/hapiusamiic4uzq2
> In order to make this fix
> (http://cocoon.markmail.org/message/ab4muyauhznirms7) available for all
> people that don't want to build it themselves, I'd like to release the
> plugin.
>
> The current version is 1.0.0-M3. I think that a 1.0.0 release is
> appropriate because the plugin has proven to be stable with respect to
> its interfaces as well as its implementation.

Since there are no objections, I will create the release artifacts over
the weekend or next week.

--
Reinhard Pötz                        Founder & Managing Director, Indoqa

Re: Planning for a release of the Cocoon Maven Plugin

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reinhard,
very sorry to have missed this thread :(
BTW I agree with you, my late (and now useless) +1
All the best,
Simo