Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Lai, Kenny" <ke...@bet.net> on 2003/06/20 00:51:15 UTC

deployed war and getting a 404

hello... i just recently deployed a war file in my tomcat's /webapps
directory and it exploded into its own subdirectories.. (in:
/tc/webapps/ex2) which is what it should be normally be doing.

what it is not doing, or maybe i'm not fully understand how it all works..
is why i'm getting a 404 when i point to that resource in my browser to
http://localhost/ex2. there are html files and an index.jsp file in there.
do i need to set config, or set up something in order for this work?

i've already restarted tomcat twice.. but tc should be picking this up
regardless of whether i restart or not..

kenny