Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vetalok <ve...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/08 12:16:46 UTC

Re: Is there some way to calc exec time of each method of BeanShell scri

How can I see at "View Results in Table" time of execution of each method of
BeanShell script with help by System.currentTimeMillis() method?

Re: Is there some way to calc exec time of each method of BeanShell scri

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Listeners are designed to show the overall time for the sample; there
is no support for showing partial times.

You could generate a set of samples, as is done when downloading
embedded HTTP resources. You will have to look at the HTTP Sampler
code for how to do this.

S.