Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Kevin (Sangwoo) Kim" <ke...@apache.org> on 2015/02/26 04:07:33 UTC

Introducing Zeppelin + PredictionIO!

Hi guys,

I'm gladly introducing the famous PredictionIO (open-source machine
learning framework) added the doc help using Zeppelin to analyze data
inside PredictionIO!
http://docs.prediction.io/datacollection/analytics-zeppelin/

Currently we got some issue https://github.com/NFLabs/zeppelin/issues/336
and as a workaround, the doc introduce the way to export data as parquet
and import it, hope to resolve it soon.
(by https://github.com/NFLabs/zeppelin/issues/278)

If you're not familiar with PredictionIO, definitely it worths to look
into. It uses Spark MLLib inside and has great architecture.

Cheers!

Kevin

Re: Introducing Zeppelin + PredictionIO!

Posted by Simon Chan <si...@prediction.io>.
Thanks Kevin and Moon Soo for making this happen!

Simon

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
What an amazing work!!

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.