Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by dongjun zong <zo...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/31 02:56:22 UTC

[QA][Request]Apply for the membership of AOO QA and edit permission in Bugzilla.

Hi, all

I'm Zong DongJun, QA of Lotus Symphony in the past more than 4 years,
 focus on Writer, Macro VBA and API.
Now, I'm turning to Apache OpenOffice. I have developed 4 UNO API test
script, and created 46 bug in Bugzilla (search by key words zong)
I sincerely hope to do more for ApacheOpenOffice. So I send this mail to
apply for the membership of Apache OpenOffice QA team and the permission of
defect confirmation and verification in Bugzilla. (My bugzilla ID is
zongdj001@gmail.com <sh...@gmail.com>)

Thanks a lot. : )

--
Thanks!
Regards,

Re: [QA][Request]Apply for the membership of AOO QA and edit permission in Bugzilla.

Posted by dongjun zong <zo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dongjun zong <zo...@gmail.com>.
TJ, thanks for help, have confirm permission now.

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.

Posted by dongjun zong <zo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tj <tj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
In the original OOo, I had the role to confirm bugs and such, did those
roles transfer to the Apache system?

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php

Re: [QA][Request]Apply for the membership of AOO QA and edit permission in Bugzilla.

Posted by dongjun zong <zo...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks!
Regards,