Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ravichandra <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/10 21:10:39 UTC

DataLoad using IgniteDataStreamer

Hi,

I am working on a POC to preload the data into database with
IgniteDataStreamer using client node
and do rest of the functionalities using server node.

Is there any sample code for reference?

I am using spring boot, extending IgniteRepository for repository layer
Instead of using config.xml, can I configure the required details in a
configuration class like below

@Configuration
public class IgniteConfiguration
{
 public Ignite igniteInstance()
 {
   IgniteConfiguration and CacheConfiguration details goes here

	return Ignition.getOrStart(igniteConfiguration)
 }
}
I am trying to understand the best way is to configure xml or with out xml.
Any sample code would really help me in proceeding further.
Appreciate for the help

Thanks,
Ravichandra

Re: DataLoad using IgniteDataStreamer

Posted by ravichandra <ra...@gmail.com>.
I Will look into it and get back.

Thanks Saikat.

Re: DataLoad using IgniteDataStreamer

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ravichandra,

Here are the docs for Data streamers

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/streaming--cep

Also, a sample implementation for data streaming using Apache Flink.

https://dzone.com/articles/data-streaming-using-apache-flink-and-apache-ignit

Please review and let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Saikat