Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/05/18 15:19:42 UTC

[UPDATE] 0.1-incubating version created in Jira

Hi all,

I created 0.1-incubating version in Jira.

As we are going to use it to generate the RELEASE NOTES, it would be
great if you can review the open Jira and define the fix version field
if you want to include it in first 0.1-incubating release.

I plan to do a bulk change to assign this fixed version for all resolved
issues.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [UPDATE] 0.1-incubating version created in Jira

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the version number fix.

So, it means that later, if an user will check Jira, he will have to
know that blank means "fixed in 0.1.0-incubating".

If we agree about that, that's fine (I prefer explicit fixed version,
but I don't mind ;)).

Regards
JB

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.