Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Matt Accola <ma...@empowermx.com> on 2008/06/30 17:35:39 UTC

[jxpath] JXPath 1.3 Status

Is JXPath still an active project?  I see the last release was 1.2 in
August 2004.  I see 46 of 46 JIRA issues for the 1.3 release have been
marked completed but no official 1.3 release.

Is the nightly build stable enough for production use.

The issue I am facing is that I am experiencing what appears to be a
concurrency issue with JXPath and would like to test if the patches
applied to 1.3 resolve the issue.

Confidentiality Notice:
This E-mail and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this E-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this E-mail in error, please immediately notify me by reply E-mail or telephone at (218) 723-7887 and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail, and any printout thereof.

Re: [jxpath] JXPath 1.3 Status

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 6/30/08, simon.kitching@chello.at <si...@chello.at> wrote:
> Search the myfaces dev email list archives.
<snip/>

s/myfaces/commons/

Just in case :-)

-Rahul

Re: [jxpath] JXPath 1.3 Status

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 12:29 PM, simon.kitching@chello.at
<si...@chello.at> wrote:
> Search the myfaces dev email list archives. The release candidates will have
> been posted on a developer's site; they are deliberately not uploaded to the
> world-wide mirrors as it would be a waste of bandwidth and disk space to
> mirror them.

Not to mention, they have not yet been voted upon to become actual ASF releases.

Re: [jxpath] JXPath 1.3 Status

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.

RE: [jxpath] JXPath 1.3 Status

Re: [jxpath] JXPath 1.3 Status