Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/23 20:08:33 UTC

comment on the new website

I noticed that the main website now points to the new tapestry.apache.org.
It is really nice.
But for new comers there is something that I find confusing:
Tapestry 4.1 and Tapestry 5 are called "betas". If I understand the status
of Tapestry 5, it is far from being as ready as Tapestry 4.1.
I would suggest to write "Tapestry 5 technology preview" or "Tapestry 5
alpha". Otherwise, people will really wonder why upgrade to tapestry 4.1 if
the 5 is in beta now.

Thanks,

Henri.

Re: comment on the new website

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Or a "Choosing a version" link underneath versions which explains what
the details of each version are.

Hen

Posted by Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com>.