Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Will Spies/Towers Perrin <sp...@towers.com> on 2001/04/13 22:09:44 UTC

Vague session issue

I know this is going to sound vague, but I'm going to ask anyway. I seem to
be having some anonolomous problems with session data using WebLogic SP8.
For example, using request.getSession().setAttribute(...) sometimes seems
result in data not being saved properly. Also, sometimes on occasion I
received a 'for submitted out of order' ActionError. Anyone know of any
issues with session data with WLS SP8 or am I doing something wrong?

RE: Vague session issue

Posted by Abraham Kang <ab...@infogain.com>.
Hi Will,

   I am using WebLogic sp8/9.  I have never seen a "form submitted out of
order".
Can you give me a better description of who you app functions (frames or
not,
javascript submitting the page, etc.) and when the error occurs and the
screen
and console output.

--Abraham