Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2014/05/02 18:21:04 UTC

appropriate measure to escalate / draw attention to LEGAL-174 ?

Hello everyone, approaching one year since I opened:

Looking for advice on how to put some forward motion to the issue.

Re: appropriate measure to escalate / draw attention to LEGAL-174 ?

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
From the JIRA Issue:

Kevan Miller added a comment - Today 12:55
I expect that Mark will provide us with an update on what (if anything) he's learned from Apple, wrt the outstanding questions/clarifications.
I expect that anything you can do to assist Mark (or obtain your own answers) would be welcome.