Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Laurent MEDIONI <LM...@sqli.com> on 2003/11/20 17:21:36 UTC

RE: Client certificates problem

Hi,
Nothing wrong, been there, done that...
Try to give the keystore path and password in the configuration file.
Warning: IE exports a .pfx, I have never been able to use that directly
(error message about missing argument if I well remember... check the log
file) and I used OpenSSL to transform it in a real .p12.

If you want to use several certificates, JMeter will always use the first
certificate in the keystore, so not possible.

There are also issues with SSL, the connections are not reused so you may
overstress your SSL gate...

Laurent