Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/31 22:39:31 UTC

About M4 Release

Hi guys;

After burning out at  this weekend, I have closed most important M4 related jira issues. Some of the issues have been moved into 1.0.0 release.

I will start to release procedure by tomorrow and I expect that at Wednesday 3 we will go for the VOTE.

Please check out last revision from SVN and try it!

Thanks;

--Gurkan

Yahoo! Türkiye açıldı!  http://yahoo.com.tr
İnternet üzerindeki en iyi içeriği Yahoo! Türkiye sizlere sunuyor!

Re: About M4 Release

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
>>>One thing, I'd like to do before the release is switching the @ViewScoped support to 'false' as default.
Done.

Thanks;

--Gurkan

________________________________
Sound really good, I'll go for another testing round and deploy it to our internal company repo tomorrow morning.

One thing, I'd like to do before the release is switching the @ViewScoped support to 'false' as default. It's much easier to enable it if it's needed as the other way round. At the end, I'd like to move this extension over to myfaces ext-cdi, because it's really OWB independent and has nothing to do with the JCDI spec. But don't worry, I'll push OWB to be the default implementation for myfaces ext-cdi to get our feet into the doors of the JSF world ;)

LieGrue,
strub

Re: About M4 Release

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Awesome!

Oh, I almost forgot: MyFaces is currently releasing a new 2.0.0-beta. Voting for it is currently on the way. We may upgrade to this version if it's finally out early enough.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: About M4 Release

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.