Posted to community@apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2002/10/28 19:50:58 UTC

[NOMINATION] Morgan Delagrange for ASF Membership

I hereby nominate Morgan Delagrange for ASF Membership.

Morgan has been a committer since December of 2000 on a number of
Jakarta subprojects, including taglibs, commons, and watchdog.  However,
his coding efforts don't begin to capture his contributions efforts to
the ASF - he was amongst the first to suggest the need for what became
jakarta-commons, and contributed significantly to the charter thereof.
He has also contributed significantly to the documentation of the
processes that committers in these respective codebases are following.
His contributions to general project discussions are frequent and
constructive.

Any current ASF member care to second this nomination?

- Sam Ruby

Re: [NOMINATION] Morgan Delagrange for ASF Membership

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 01:50:58PM -0500, Sam Ruby wrote:
> I hereby nominate Morgan Delagrange for ASF Membership.

I do not believe this belongs on a public mailing list.

-aaron