Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@araxes.it> on 2007/10/08 11:36:01 UTC

Trinidad] duplicated id in nested tables

Hi all, I'm using two nested tables with detail expansion enabled.
Version is 1.02, recent snapshot.
If I expand any row in the external table, I get a duplicated id
warning, about the "details" widget. From firebug inspection, I noticed
that indeed both tables got the same id, like:

<th id="_id150" class="af_column_header-text
OraTableBorder0001" width="1%" nowrap="">Details</th>

Re: Creating a tag library

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 16:09 +0530, Varun_Shingal@versata.com wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am new to this field and do not know much about creating tag
> libraries. I have created my tag components successfullt, but i want
> to create my own library like trinidad or any other library which I
> can simply package as a jar and send to the users.
>
> I am unable to understand where do I put the tld files now. Where do I
> put entries that go into the faces-config file and so on.
>
> Please do point me to the relevant sources for the same. I tried
> looking at the archives but there is no way to search. Although there
> is a lot of documentation on the web regarding the  creation of
> components, there seems to be no documentation about this.

Put a .tld file and a faces-config.xml file inside the META-INF dir of
your jar.

Just look inside something like the tomahawk jarfile for an example.

If you really want the official details I'm sure you'll find them inside
the JSF specification that can be downloaded from the Sun site.

Creating a tag library

Posted by Va...@versata.com.
Hi

I am new to this field and do not know much about creating tag libraries.
I have created my tag components successfullt, but i want to create my own
library like trinidad or any other library which I can simply package as a
jar and send to the users.

I am unable to understand where do I put the tld files now. Where do I put
entries that go into the faces-config file and so on.

Please do point me to the relevant sources for the same. I tried looking
at the archives but there is no way to search. Although there is a lot of
documentation on the web regarding the  creation of components, there
seems to be no documentation about this.

Thanking you for your help.

Thanks
Varun Shingal