Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/29 11:00:12 UTC

DEPENDENCIES missing in -bin artifacts

Hi,

During our releases, we're creating -bin artifacts. However, we recently realize that those files do not contain the DEPENDENCIES files. I've found the cause of the issue... the 'bin' assembly does not includes DEPENDENCIES files. 'bin' is a assembly descriptor provided by the maven-assembly-plugin, and it sounds like it does not includes DEPENDENCIES:

<assembly xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.0"
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/assembly-1.1.0.xsd">
  <id>bin</id>
  <formats>
    <format>tar.gz</format>
    <format>tar.bz2</format>
    <format>zip</format>
  </formats>
  <fileSets>
    <fileSet>
      <includes>
        <include>${project.basedir}/README*</include>
        <include>${project.basedir}/LICENSE*</include>
        <include>${project.basedir}/NOTICE*</include>
      </includes>
    </fileSet>
    <fileSet>
      <directory>${project.build.directory}</directory>
      <includes>
        <include>*.jar</include>
      </includes>
    </fileSet>