Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/11/30 01:17:40 UTC

moving out of the incubator and becoming a TLP

Now that we've graduated we need to start the process of migrating
stdcxx resources to its new home as a Top Level Project (TLP). The
steps involved in this process are outlined in the sections of the
Guide to Successful Graduation below:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#new-project-hand-over
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#project-first-steps
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation

This is a heads up to everyone that there these changes are coming
up in the next days or weeks, depending on how quickly I manage to
pull things together and on how fast the infra team moves. I haven't
read all the documentation yet so if anyone has suggestions on how
best to proceed or concerns about anything this is an opportunity
to raise them.

I plan/hope to give periodic updates on our progress to TLP status
throughout the process. Feel free to ping the list if there hasn't
been an update in a while.

Martin

Re: moving out of the incubator and becoming a TLP

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
INFRA-1421 and subtasks have been created to set up stdcxx TLP:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1421