Posted to users@maven.apache.org by he...@se.transport.bombardier.com on 2006/03/22 15:41:11 UTC

Handling Eclipse plugin development in Maven?

Hi,

Does anyone have any tips or best practices for handling Eclipse plugin
development in maven?

We are developing an product in Eclipse consiting of multiple plugins and
features. The maven directory structure is not the same as the struture
created by Eclipse PDE. I know maven's structure can be changed, but I
don't know if that is the "right" solution.

Regards

Henrik

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please
notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier/s), transmis par courriel, peut
contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à
l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par
les présentes avisée qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez reçu par inadvertance,
veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message.
Merci.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Handling Eclipse plugin development in Maven?

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
darn, i missed the talks ;-)

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
I am looking forward to see the M2 plugin.

I also an custom plugin which basically is a wrapper of PDE headless build.
It can build features and plugins.
but it is not elegant as I want it to.  Would love to merge what i have with
yours. But it is best to check in your
to svn so what we can take a look ;-)

Thanks,

-Dan