Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Fabricio Lemos <fa...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/20 22:18:18 UTC

Execute goals from different modules in a single command

Hello,

I have a multi-module JEE project and when I want to deploy the ear
project with all the changes made in the application, I have to call
the goal "install" on the 3 modules and after call "cargo:deploy" on
the ear project. Is there some way to call these goals with a single
maven command? I know I can call several goals if they belong to the
same module, but if the goals belong to diferent modules I have to
call the mvn command for each module?

thanks in advance,
Fabrício Lemos