Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/06/19 15:50:06 UTC

[VOTE] New Committer: Stefan Bodewig

Continuing my quest to replenish the Ant development team...

Stefan also has been following Ant for quite some time, and also has
persisted through the dry spells.  In addition to his own patches, he has
been helpful with answers, and suggestions to questions that have been
posed on this mailing list.

With that, I would like to formally nominate Stefan Bodewig as a new
committer to the jakarta-ant project, and would like to see a round of +1s,
starting with mine:

   +1

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  I am intentially slowing down in my pace of nominations as I am
concerned about the rate at which this project can absorb new members.

Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Stefan Bodewig

Posted by Thomas Haas <th...@softwired-inc.com>.
+1

- tom

Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Stefan Bodewig

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
+1.  (Let me know what username he gets assigned when we're done and I will add
the permissions).

Craig

Posted by James Duncan Davidson <ja...@eng.sun.com>.

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.