Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Walter Cole <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/15 14:10:36 UTC

SimpleTransform Error:Error writing file: foo.out.

Hi Folks,

I am very new to XSLT and brand spanking new to
Xalan-C++ version 1.3. I started by trying to run the
sample transformations provided with the app. The
first transformation I attempted to run was
SimpleTransform.

I encountered the following error:
C:\Xalan\xml-xalan\c\samples\SimpleTransform>SimpleTransformSimpleTransform
Error:Error writing file: foo.out. The error code was
6.

I was unable to find any table of error codes to help
me debug the problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Wally

P.S. I'm also an out of work SQA engineer.  If anyone
has any job leads in the Boston area, I'd appreciate
any you could provide.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com