Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Licinio Fernández Maurelo <li...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/04 14:46:07 UTC

Retrieving indexed field data

Hi all,
notice that i come from the solr-user mail list to get an answer ...

We need to retrieve the indexed data for a field *indexed but not
stored*(yes, i know this could sounds strange but we just want
retrieve the chunk
of bytes indexed related).

Is there any way to do this (avoiding reindexing original data or copyng
index files)

Thanks in advance

--
Lici
~Java Developer~

Re: Retrieving indexed field data

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
No way but re-index, that was easy in my case.

paul