Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Ashish Soni <as...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 20:14:35 UTC

BroadCast Multiple DataFrame ( JDBC Tables )

Hi ,

I need to load 10 tables in memory and have them available to all the
workers , Please let me me know what is the best way to do broadcast them

sc.broadcast(df)  allow only one

Thanks,

Re: BroadCast Multiple DataFrame ( JDBC Tables )

Posted by Raghavendra Pandey <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am not sure if you can broadcast data frame without collecting it on
driver...