Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by ap...@iitk.ac.in on 2002/09/09 10:25:18 UTC

Template Problem

Hi friends,

I am using the sample application of TDK . I donot want to devide my
page into many parts
like DefaultTop.vm and DefaultBottom.vm. I want to put everything in a
single page.

How do I achieve this ?

Regards,

A.P.Das.

Re: Template Problem

Posted by Peter Neubauer <pe...@yahoo.se>.
On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 10:25, apdas@iitk.ac.in wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> I am using the sample application of TDK . I donot want to devide my
> page into many parts
> like DefaultTop.vm and DefaultBottom.vm. I want to put everything in a
> single page.
>
> How do I achieve this ?

remove all the $navigation.setTemplate() lines, and the menus should
dissappear. I think you still need a default layout because of the way
Turbine works.
/peter