Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/07 22:54:21 UTC

member visibility change to BookmarkablePageLink.getPageParameters()

discussed this with igor on ##wicket and we agreed there's no problem with
this.  i need it to do some fancy introspection on a generic wicket page.
if anyone really has a big problem with it, i can explain further.

Re: member visibility change to BookmarkablePageLink.getPageParameters()

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
Fine by me, but if it is introspection why the need for it? With
relfection you van cxall pretty much everything! :)