Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Jovaughn Lockridge <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/11 23:25:48 UTC

Which version of Storm to use 0.9.1 or 0.9.2

Hey guys,

My team has been testing Apache Storm 0.9.1 for quite some time. They are
claiming there is a known bug in 0.9.1 where tuples are lost and they want
to upgrade to 0.9.2.

Has anyone heard of such of bug?  Also is it documented somewhere the major
differences between the 2 releases?

--
Jovaughn Lockridge

{developer : Github <https://github.com/settings/profile> }
{professional : LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=20227395>
 }
{social : twitter <https://twitter.com/JovaCoder> }

Re: Which version of Storm to use 0.9.1 or 0.9.2

Posted by Manoj Jaiswal <ma...@gmail.com>.
yes there is a bug and you should use version 0.9.3

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-406